Galumbeck Plastic Surgery in Virginia Beach.
We Love What We Do… and it Shows!
Galumbeck Plastic Surgery Virginia Beach is a practice that offers men and women a precise range of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures to enhance face, breast and body.
Employing new technologies and techniques like endoscopy and laser assisted liposuction, plastic surgeries performed in our accredited surgical facility are less invasive and are targeted to safe, quick recoveries.
We know that while you may be excited about the idea of cosmetic surgery, you may be apprehensive as well.
- Are you getting a procedure for the right reasons?
- Are the results you want achievable?
- Is the procedure safe?
Dr. Galumbeck, plastic surgeon Virginia Beach, and his staff have worked with many patients with concerns and goals like yours. For each patient, an individual plan of action is created. We are here to answer your questions and to customize solutions for you.
We invite you to browse our website – learn about the procedures that interest you, find out about our state-of-the-art facility and expert staff, and visit our medi-day spa, Spa Phoenix and Salon in Virginia Beach.
Contact us today at (757) 491-3204 or email [email protected].
Because it’s your future.
About Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
With Dr. Galumbeck
There’s no substitute for meeting face to face with Dr. Galumbeck and his staff of experienced plastic surgery professionals. You’ll take away information you can’t get on the web, or from a magazine.
Meeting with board certified plastic surgeon, Matthew Galumbeck, MD, you’ll discover whether or not you’re a good prospect for plastic surgery. You’ll learn exactly which procedure or combination of cosmetic procedures will give you the results you desire.
You’ll also receive a quote for the cosmetic surgery procedures you want. The quote gives you a bottom line price, including:
- surgeon’s fees
- operating room
- preoperative and postoperative care
If you envision a new you, don’t delay! Request your complimentary consultation today.
Steps in a Consultation with Dr. Galumbeck
- Contact us to schedule a consultation. If you would like, you can download our patient information and health history forms.
- At the consultation, you’ll see a short video about procedures of interest to you.
- Dr. Galumbeck will talk to you about the procedures you are interested in and answer your questions
- In the examining room, Dr. Galumbeck will look at your areas of concern and listen as you describe your desired results
- Together you and Dr. Galumbeck will create a unique treatment plan to help you achieve your goals
- You will then have an opportunity to see before and after pictures to see what other patients like you have achieved through similar procedures performed by Dr. Galumbeck
- Finally, our patient coordinator will provide the price for your personal action plan. If you wish to finance your procedure with Galumbeck Plastic Surgery, we offer many options.
Galumbeck Plastic Surgery Virtual Tour
Visit Our Operating Rooms, Exam Rooms and More before you arrive for your initial visit.