Phoenix X Chemical Peel
The Phoenix X Chemical Peel is a professional facial chemical peel developed exclusively at Spa Phoenix. The chemical peel is a two step peeling process that exfoliates the skin and minimizes pores, while reducing acne. The Phoenix X peel improves hyperpigmentation, evens out skin tones, and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduces sun damage. The peel stimulates collagen and elastin production as well as new skin cells.
The Phoenix X chemical peel contains
- Lactic Acid exfoliates while improving moisture retention in cells.
- Salicylic Acid reduces inflammation and redness. It has antibacterial properties that reduce breakouts.
- Citric Acid exfoliates and lightens the skin.
- Trichloroacetic Acid penetrates the dermis to exfoliate and stimulate production of collagen and elastin.
What To Expect After The Phoenix X Chemical Peel
You may experience a warm, tingling or a burning sting during the application. After application of peel, your skin may appear white and frosted. This will subside in a few hours. During the next few days the skin will appear red and progressively deepen to a tan/ brown color. Skin conditions during the peeling process may range from mild stinging, mild swelling and redness, mild crusting and finally peeling. The skin can become very dry, tight and somewhat uncomfortable. As the Peel improves the skin, you may notice a temporary increase of acne after the treatment.
Benefits of The Phoenix X Chemical Peel
- Exfoliates Your Skin
- Minimizes Pores
- Reduces Acne and Redness
- Reduces Uneven Skin Tones
- Improves Melasma and Hyperpigmentation
- Creates Softer Smoother Skin
- Diminishes the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Reduces Sun Damage
- Stimulates Collagen and Elastin Production
- Encourages New Skin Cell Growth
- The Importance of Board Certification in Plastic Surgery Training - October 20, 2018
- Important Facts About Your Breast Implant Options - October 10, 2018
- How Breast Implants Give Confidence - September 20, 2018
- A Guide to Choosing Breast Implants and a Plastic Surgeon - September 10, 2018
- Uneven Skin Tone – How To Treat And Prevent - March 14, 2016