Having a child changes a woman’s body. The effects on body shape, muscle tone, skin elasticity and fat distribution become more distinct with each child carried.
The abdominal muscles stretch to accommodate the increased size of the abdomen. Often, during this stretching process the muscles separate. This causes a permanent weakness in the abdominal wall and makes it almost impossible to regain a flat stomach.
Many moms feel that they will never recover their pre-pregnancy shape. They find it hard to juggle diet and work out time in addition to their devotion to their children. It is hard to eat healthy food when your children will only eat chicken nuggets. More than 325,000 tummy tuck, breast augmentation and breast lift procedures were performed on women ages 20-49. The Mommy Makeover is the answer to women wanting a body that’s in synch with their energy, spirit and overall good health.
Mommy Makeovers are an individualized set of procedures used to restore a woman’s body back to the shape and proportion before having children (sometimes even better). These procedures may include
- a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty to eliminate excess fat through laser liposuction, to restore muscular tone, and to remove loose skin (reducing stretch marks)
- additional laser liposuction to address stubborn, specific fat deposits anywhere on the body – thighs, buttocks, back, chin, upper arms
- a breast lift (or Mastopexy) to correct droop and restore breasts to their pre-pregnancy position
- often, breast implants to restore breast fullness and shape lost after pregnancy and breast-feeding, and to give the whole body a better proportional shape
- Many women want more fullness and perkiness. A combination of a breast lift with breast augmentation can achieve these goals.
Mommy Makeovers address a critical concern of wives, moms and working women – to get the best, long-lasting results with the least downtime. With a single surgery date, there is a single recovery to manage, and women get back to family, work and daily activity sooner.
Over the next few posts, I will show Mommy Makeover before and after pictures and how these procedures can improve your shape.
For a complimentary evaluation contact us now.[contact-form subject=’mommy makeover intro’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’What would you like a consultation for?’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
- The Importance of Board Certification in Plastic Surgery Training - October 20, 2018
- Important Facts About Your Breast Implant Options - October 10, 2018
- How Breast Implants Give Confidence - September 20, 2018
- A Guide to Choosing Breast Implants and a Plastic Surgeon - September 10, 2018
- Uneven Skin Tone – How To Treat And Prevent - March 14, 2016