The Mommy Makeover is Dr. Galumbeck’s answer to women wanting a body that’s in sync with their energy, spirit and overall good health.
Having a child changes a woman’s body. The effects on body shape, muscle tone, skin elasticity and fat distribution become more distinct with each child carried. Pregnancy and breastfeeding can play a role in changes of breast size, shape and position as well.
Mommy Makeover Procedures:
- the unique combination depends on each patient’s goals
- a tummy tuck to eliminate excess fat through laser liposuction, to restore muscular tone, and to tighten loose skin (reducing stretch marks)
- additional laser liposuction to address stubborn, specific fat deposits anywhere on the body – thighs, buttocks, back, chin, upper arms
- a breast lift (or Mastopexy) to correct droop and restore breasts to their pre-pregnancy position
- often, breast implants to restore breast fullness and shape lost after pregnancy and breastfeeding, and to give the whole body a better proportional shape
- facial rejuvenation – Botox and Restylane are non-surgical options
Mommy Makeovers address a critical concern of wives, moms and working women – to get the best, long-lasting results with the least downtime. With a single surgery date, there is a single recovery to manage, and women get back to family, work and daily activity sooner.
Clinical trials show that procedures performed in combination are as safe as single procedures.
Dr. Galumbeck has worked with many women to help them reclaim their body shape after pregnancy and childbearing.