Stay in the Game : Face Lifts for Men
It’s said that women age and men weather. But sagging eyelids, drooping jowls and deep wrinkles are signs of aging on every one, regardless of gender.
Some men begin to look like their fathers at an early age. Or their grandfathers. Environment and lifestyle plays its part – the skin of a 45 year-old surfer or outdoorsman who has never used sun protection isn’t pretty.
Factors men should consider in facial surgery:
- Artistry: Like Dr. Galumbeck, your surgeon should document work that results in a natural and masculine, refreshed look.
- Technology: your plastic surgeon should use technology to insure a safe procedure and a quick recovery phase and great results, just as Dr. Galumbeck uses endoscopes and lasers.
- Innovation: New techniques, like Galumbeck Plastic Surgery’s laser-assisted liposuction, insure good results.
Most Common Plastic Surgery Facial Procedures for Men
- Neck Liposuction (to solve double chin/wattle)
- Partial Face Lift
- Otoplasty (to correct prominent ears)
- Eyelids (blepharoplasty); upper, lower or both
- Full Facelift
- Botox and Restylane (non-invasive, but non-permanent)